Full-time role available
Great opportunity to join a safe, fun environment in a local, family run business. Blanch & Doyle’s, based in Kirrawee, has been operating for more than 30 years.
You will be responsible for:
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning in the homes of customers in the shire
- Rug cleaning in our state-of-the-art factory
You will have:
- A responsible attitude and a strong work ethic
- Some work experience preferred, not necessarily in this industry
- Fitness – it’s a physical job, so you need to be reasonably fit
- A willingness to learn on the job (all training provided)
- Driving license is essential, for a manual vehicle
- Well presented and friendly with the ability to interact with customers
We will provide:
- Uniform and boots
- All equipment
- Training provided on the job
- We will conduct a criminal record check on the successful candidate
If you think this role would suit you, please get in touch!
Please email Jen with your resume or a brief outline of your experience.