Wet carpet? We can help
We respond to emergency water damage situations during business hours. For example, if a water pipe burst inside your home and caused your carpet to be soaking wet we could help.
We arrive as soon as possible and help with:
- Job site inspection and consultation with hydrometers to fully assess the extent of water damage.
- Immediate extraction of excess water using powerful truck mounted machines.
- Removal & disposal of carpet and/or underlay if required.
- Installation of air mover/dryers to dry the carpet and under flooring. We can also install de-humidifiers if necessary.
- Regular monitoring of the drying process.
- Carpet re-laying and cleaning.
With 30 years experience and the right equipment on hand, we will minimise the impact of any emergency as best we can.
Sometimes the cost of restoring carpet from an emergency can outweigh the cost of replacing it. If this is the case then we’ll extract the water, remove the carpet and arrange for its disposal.