These are challenging times as we navigate through the Coronavirus pandemic.
We assure you that Blanch & Doyle's will continue to operate. While we can't kill COVID19 virus, cleaning and sanitising homes and businesses in the local area has never been more important.
We'd like to update you on the precautionary measures we are taking to protect our customers and staff.
Looking after our customers
Our customers have always been, and continue to be, our top priority. To do our job effectively we keep two metres from customers, there's no need to be closer.
After your home has been steam cleaned the environment will be sanitised with dramatically fewer germs. We have stepped up the germ fight, with two new products:
• With an alcohol base, this product kills all germs on contact and then evaporates. We're using on all carpets and upholstery jobs effective immediately.
• A product for hard surfaces, this remains active for an extended period and kills germs.
Looking after our staff
Naturally our staff are integral to our ability to operate. Both in the office and when out in the community we practice social distancing and regular hand washing. If any of the team are unwell, they will stay home.
How to sanitise your home
It is always a good idea to protect your family by keeping all of your surfaces clean, especially during flu season. These tips will help:
• Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
• Disinfect surfaces that see a lot of hand-traffic, such as doorknobs, and light switches, as well as countertops, walls, and floors. ASK about our product
• Use a HEPA filter in your vacuum so that small particles are trapped instead of being blown back into the air. Vacuum often.
• Schedule professional cleaning services for your carpets, rugs, and upholstery.
Why Professional Upholstery and Carpet Cleaning Matters
As you step up your normal cleaning routine and sanitise your home, don’t forget about your fine surfaces, such as upholstery, carpet, and rugs. Proper professional steam cleaning involves both heat and moisture, so having your carpets and upholstery cleaned can help ease your mind and this will decrease the chances of coronavirus surviving on your interior textiles.