Go in the draw to WIN a $100 carpet cleaning voucher. Simply tell us about your worst carpet cleaning disaster on our Rug Cleaning Centre’s Facebook page.
GAME OF SKILL – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- Employees of the promoter (The Rug Cleaning Centre) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
- To enter, entrants must have booked a rug clean and told us their worst carpet cleaning disaster on our Facebook post. Only one entry is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become and remain the property of the promoter (The Rug Cleaning Centre).
- Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize.
- Prize is one (1) $100 voucher for carpet cleaning. The prize (voucher) is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. The winner must phone Blanch & Doyles Carpet Cleaning on 9520 5311 to book.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- The Promoter is The Rug Cleaning Centre at Kirrawee, ABN64552102490.
- Entries will be judged at The Rug Cleaning Centre’s premises and the winner’s name will be published on Facebook within 7 days of the end of the competition.